- 2largebaking potatoes
- 1/2cuptaco sauce
- 2tablespoonsdiced green chilies
- 3/4cup shreddedMexican blend cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce)cansliced ripe olives, drained
- Slice poatoes into 1/4 inch slices (Do not peel).
- Spray a 9 inch microwave safe pie plate with no-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange potato slices in pan, slightly overlapping slices so that all fit.
- Drizzle taco sauce over the potatoes, spreading to cover evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at full power on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and test for doneness with a fork.
- If not completely tender, microwave for another minute or two until tender.
- Sprinkle diced green chiles evenly over potatoes, then top with cheese.
- Sprinkle olives evenly over top.
- Microwave uncovered for 2 minutes at 50% power or until cheese is melted.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »