- 1kg pontiacpotatoes or desireepotatoes, peeled,boiled until just tender,then cool.
- 2eggs, lightly beaten
- 1smallwhite onion, grated
- 100gbaby rocket
- 300gsmoked salmon, slices
- sour cream or yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grate potatoes into a large bowl and add the eggs and onion and season with sea salt and black pepper, Mix well.
- Spread a 1cm-thick layer in a lightly greased 25 x 35cm baking tray and bake for 45 minutes or until potato is browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool for about 5 minutes Cut into 5cm squares and top with rocket, salmon and a teaspoon of sour cream or yoghurt.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »