- 3cinnamon sticks
- 1cupunsweetened apple juice
- 1cup fresh-squeezedorange juice
- 1 (750 ml)bottlewhite wine, preferably a chardonnay
- 1small unpeeledapple, sliced in thin wedges(I like Pink Lady apples)
- 1orange, unpeeled and cut into 4 wedges
- 1banana, sliced
- sparkling water, to top off glasses
- ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, simmer together water, sugar and cinnamon sticks for 5 minutes; remove cinnamon sticks and let mixture cool.
- Combine juices and wine; stir in fruits and cooked sugar mixture; chill for at least 4 or 5 hours.
- For each serving, pour sangria over ice, top off with some sparkling water and add some of the fruit slices to each glass.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »