- 3-5lbsboneless pork loinor anypork roast
- 1/4teaspoon mincedonions
- 1/4teaspoon granulatedgarlic powder
- 6tablespoonsorange juice
- 1 (16 ounce)canwhole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, cinnamon, minced onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened, and set aside.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan and cover with about half of the cranberry mixture.
- Insert a meat thermometer.
- Cover with either lid or aluminum foil.
- Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with the remaining half of the sauce.
- Meat is done when thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Remove meat from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before carving, so that the juices will redistribute themselves.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »