- 4 (4 ounce)boneless center cut pork chops(1/2 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1/3cupreduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1/2tablespoonsDijon mustard
- 1/3cupfat-free evaporated milk
- Trim fat from chops.
- Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large heavy skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Add chops and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned.
- Remove chops from skillet and keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet.
- Stir to loosen browned bits.
- Combine mustard and evaporated milk and add to skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly.
- Spoon sauce over chops.
- Serve and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »