- 4pork chops
- 400gcrushed tomatoes
- 1instant Oxo(meat stock cube)
- 1tablespoontomato paste
- 1tablespoonsoya sauce
- 1teaspoonTabasco sauce, to taste
- 1/2glassred wine (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a oven proof dish preferably a clay dish if you have one.
- Make sure the chops are completely covered with the sauce.
- Put into oven for 1 hour- 1h 15 min at 200 degrees Celcius with the lid on the dish.
- Remember not to put the clay dish into a varm oven but to turn it on once the dish is in it.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »