- 4boneless pork chops
- 2tablespoonslight soy sauce
- 1/2teaspoonwhite pepper
- 2tablespoonssesame seed oil
- 1cupoil(for frying)
- cilantro(to garnish, and additional flavor)
- Pound pork chops to thin them a bit; combine next five ingredients and marinate the chops in the mixture for 30 minutes, then drain.
- Dredge pork chops with cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet; fry chops until golden brown; cook about 5 minutes each side.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Place on a platter and garnish with cilantro.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »