- 6pork chops
- 1medium slicedonion
- 1mediumgreen pepper strip
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)canconsomme, undiluted
- 1cuptomato juice
- 2tablespoonsprepared mustard
- 1teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1cupraw rice
- Wipe chops with damp paper towel and trim off all fat.
- Rub the inside of a large pot with fat from the pork chops.
- Brown the chops in the pot and remove as they are browned.
- Pour off fat.
- Place 3 chops in the bottom of the pan.
- Top with half of the onion slices and green pepper strips.
- Repeat with the rest of the chops, onions and green pepper strips.
- In a bowl, combine consume, tomato juice, water, mustard, salt, and worcheshire sauce.
- Pour over chops.
- Sprinkle raw rice around meat.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »