- 2tablespoonsfresh rosemary, chopped fine
- 1tablespoonpoppy seeds
- 1teaspooncoarse salt
- 1teaspoonfresh ground pepper (optional)
- 1/4cupextra virgin olive oil
- Combine flour, rosemary, poppy seeds, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add olive oil and water.
- Blend the flour mixture into the water and oil gently, using your hands.
- Turn the dough onto a work surface and knead for a couple of minutes, until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place a pizza stone onto bottom rack of oven and preheat to 450.
- Take a small chunk of dough (about golf ball size) and roll very thin, either by hand or with pasta machine- preferable- I go to notch 5 on the machine.
- Transfer to pizza stone.
- You should be able to fit 4 on the stone at one time.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Cool slightly and brush with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Store in an airtight container.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »