- 1lb freshpork sausage links, each cut into thirds
- 1 (8 ounce)canwater chestnuts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce)canpineapple chunks, drained(reserve 1 tablespoon juice)
- 1tablespoon reservedpineapple juice
- 2teaspoonssoy sauce
- 1/8teaspoonground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Soak twelve 6 to 8 inch wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Alternate sausage, water chestnuts and pineapple on skewers.
- Coat kabobs with glaze.
- Cover and grill kabobs about 4 inches from heat for about 10 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing with glaze once, and until sausage is firm and light brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »