- 6boneless pork chops, 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1/3cup choppedonions
- 3tablespoons packedbrown sugar
- 1 1/2teaspoonscider vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (8 ounce)cancrushed pineapple, undrained
- 1cup choppedcelery
- 2tablespoonslow sodium soy sauce
- 1teaspoononion powder
- Cut a 4 to 5 inch long slit to make a pocket in each chop.
- In pan over medium heat, combine pineapple, water, celery, onion, butter brown sugar soy sauce vinegar and onion powder.
- Heat to boing, stirring occasionally.
- Add stuffing mix toss lightly to coat.
- Spoon mixture into pork chop pockets.
- Arrange chops, stuffing side up in an oblong baking dish.
- Cover with foil bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 25 minutes or until stuffing is golden brown and chops are no longer pink.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »