- 10cupsItalian plums, pitted and sliced in quarters
- 2limes, juice of
- 2limes, zest of(finely grated)
- 3tablespoons gratedgingerroot
- 1teaspoondried ginger
- Place all ingredients in pot and bring to a boil.
- Boil rapidly to almost the jelling point.
- This will be where you are stirring as it is still boiling for 15 minutes.
- As it thickens make sure to stir so not to burn.
- Ladle into sterilized jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Process 15 minutes in a boiling water bath.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »