- 3/4cuplight corn syrup
- 1/2teaspoonground cinnamon
- 2lbs ripeplums, pitted and quartered
- 1 1/4cupsBisquick baking mix
- 1/2cup finely choppednuts
- Stir the corn syrup with the corn starch and cinnamon; toss with the plums.
- Spoon the mixture into an 8″x8″ baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the baking mix, nuts, milk and sugar; vigorously 20 strokes.
- Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto the hot plums and then bake for an addition 15 to 20 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »