- 2cupsmayonnaise(must be full fat)
- 1cupsour cream
- 1/2cupsherry wine(not cooking sherry)
- 1tablespoondried tarragon, finely crushed or1 1/2 tablespoons mincedfresh tarragon
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/4teaspoonTabasco sauce, to taste
- 2-3dropsred food coloringor beet juice
- milk, to thin dressing (optional)
- Mix mayo, sour cream, sherry, tarragon, garlic powder, and Tabasco until blended well.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to tint it slightly pink.
- If the dressing is too thick, you may thin it with a small amount of milk.
- Chill well before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »