- 1 (20 ounce)canpineapple tidbits
- 6cups choppedapples
- 1 1/2cups choppedcelery
- 1/4cupdry roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2cuplow-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2cupplain fat-free yogurt
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup of the juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, apples, celery, raisins and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and pineapple juice.
- Add to fruit mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »