- 1 (6 ounce)canfrozen pineapple concentrate, thawed(you can also use orange juice concentrate)
- 1teaspoontarragon leaves
- 6chicken breast halves
- Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white.
- Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
- In 1 qt saucepan stir together all sauce ingredients.
- Cook over med heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3-5 minutes).
- Place chicken breasts on grill over drip pan.
- Baste with sauce.
- Grill, turning and basting occasionally with sauce, for 25-35 min, or until fork tender.
- To serve, cook remaining sauce over med heat until heated through and serve over chicken.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »