- 3tablespoonsvegetable oil
- 2shallots, sliced thin
- 2teaspoonsginger, minced
- 1/4teaspoonground cloves
- 1/8teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1teaspoongarlic, minced
- 1/4pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 1/4mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/4cupcider vinegar
- 1/4cuppineapple juice
- 5tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 2tablespoonslime juice
- Heat medium saucepan over high heat.
- Heat vegetable oil and add shallots, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and garlic.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the pineapple, mango, cider vinegar, pineapple juice, brown sugar and lime juice.
- Bring to boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree in blender or food processor.
- Strain and let cool.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »