- 3/4cupmayonnaise(I like Hellman’s)
- 3/4cupMiracle Whip
- 1 (4 ounce)jarpimentos, diced,drained
- 1teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoononions, finely grated
- 1/4teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce)packagesharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 (8 ounce)packagemedium cheddar, finely shredded
- Mix the mayonnaise and Miracle whip together.
- Fold in cheeses, onion, and seasonings.
- This will store for 1 to 1 1/2 weeks, covered (if it lasts that long).
- Good for sandwiches, crackers, celery, etc.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »