- 1mediumonion, cleaned and quartered
- 1/2-3/4cuppickled jalapeno chilies, reserve juice
- 1tablespoonchili powder
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- I cut the tomatoes in half and gently squeeze to remove some of the seeds.
- In a food processer, add onion, and jalapeno w/juice.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add all spices.
- Process and refrigerate several hours.
- This is the time where I taste and add what I think it might need.
- But remember, flavors blend while in the frig.
- so be careful.
- You can also can this if you have many tomatoes in your garden as I did.
- Process, then cook on stove 30-45 min and process in a water bath for 10 minute Follow directions for cleaning jars and lids.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »