- 1spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands(See How to Cook Spaghetti Squash)
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 3/4cuppesto sauce
- 4ouncessmoked mozzarella cheese or plainmozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4cup gratedparmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, add spaghetti squash.
- Using a couple of forks to lift, mix in pesto.
- Cook just long enough to heat through, mix in cheeses, heat until everything is well mixed and cheese is beginning to melt.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »