- 4 meduimboneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2tablespoons homemade/purchasedpesto sauce
- 2cups finely choppedzucchinior summer squash
- 2tablespoons finely shreddedasiago cheeseor parmesan cheese
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- In a large nonstick skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn chicken; add zucchini and/or squash; cook for 4 to 6 minutes more or until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- (170degrees) and the squash is crisp tender, stirring squash gently once or twice.
- Transfer Chicken and squash to 4 dinner plates; spread pesto over chicken; sprinkle with Asiago or Parmesan cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »