- 1 (10 ounce)packagethin mint cookies, crushed(I used Keebler Grasshopper Fudge Mint Cookies)
- 3tablespoonsbutter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened
- 1egg yolk
- 1/2cupheavy whipping cream
- 2teaspoonspeppermint extract
- 1 1/4teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 3-4dropsgreen food coloring (optional)
- 1cupminiature semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until smooth; lightly beat eggs and egg yolk, add to cream cheese mixture and beat on low speed just until combined; stir in the cream, extracts and food coloring; fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into crust (the mixture will come up above the edge of the cookie crust and that’s OK) and place the pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until the center is almost set; cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer then cover and chill overnight.
- Remove sides of pan to serve and refrigerate any leftovers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »