- 1lbsweet Italian sausage links, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1mediumbell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1mediumonion, sliced
- 2teaspoonsdried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce)cans franco american goldenpork gravy
- 4cups hot cookedpenne pasta
- gratedparmesan cheese
- Cook sausage in large skillet until browned, add pepper, onion, oregano and cook until tender.
- Add gravy and heat to a boil, cook over low heat 5 minutes, or until sausage is done.
- Add pasta and toss to coat, serve with cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »