- 350gpenne pasta
- 3boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4cupred wine
- 1/2Spanish onion or vidalia onions, thickly diced
- 1/2red pepper, thickly sliced
- 1/2green pepper, thickly sliced
- 2portabella mushroom caps, thickly sliced
- 1roma tomato, diced
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2cupsmarinara sauce(I use recipe no. 95168)
- Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Marinate in wine and 1 crushed clove of garlic for 1 hour.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- Chop up all vegetables.
- In large skillet heat 1 Tbsp olive oil on med high.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until it just turns opaque.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil and add onions and mushrooms.
- Stir-fry about 5 minutes.
- Add peppers and stir-fry about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato and stir fry about a minute.
- Put chicken back in for about 2 minutes.
- Add in marinara sauce and stir to coat everything.
- Add in cooked penne noodles and stir in for a minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »