- 400gpenne pasta, cooked
- 200gcooked hamor prosciutto, finely sliced and cut into small pieces
- 1/2-1teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1/2-3/4cupparmesan cheese
- 1 1/2tablespoonsvodka (optional)
- 1teaspoonolive oil
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- On a high heat, quickly fry the ham or prosciutto until starting to brown, keep stirring it continuously to stop it from burning.
- Turn down to a low heat or if cooking on an electric hob turn it off, pour in 250 ml of cream.
- Add the cayenne pepper and stir in the parmesan.
- If the sauce seems really thick add some more cream, the pasta shouldn’t be dry, but neither should it swim in sauce.
- Stir in the pasta and serve straight away.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »