- 1 (150 g)jar babycocktail onions
- 50gunsalted butter
- 1tablespoonplain flour
- 125mlchicken stock
- 1teaspooncaster sugar
- 500gfresh peasor frozen peas
- 1tablespoonchervil, chopped
- Drain onion, and rinse under cold water and pat dry.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat and add onion and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute without allowing it to colour.
- Add stock and sugar and peas and cook, stirring for a further 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Just before serving, stir through the chervil.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »