- 1/2cup coldbutter
- 1cupall-purpose flour
- 2/3cup choppeddry roasted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 1cupconfectioners’ sugar
- 1/3cuppeanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce)containerfrozen whipped topping, thawed,divided
- 2 3/4cups coldmilk
- 1 (4 ounce)packageinstant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce)packageinstant vanilla pudding
- chocolate curls
- additional choppedpeanuts, optional
- In a bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in 1 1/2 Celsius whipped topping.
- Carefully spread over crust.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Carefully spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and additional peanuts if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »