- 2egg whites
- 1/8teaspooncream of tartar
- 1/2cupcreamy peanut butter
- 2cupschocolate-flavor crisp rice cereal
- 1/3cup choppedhoney-roasted peanuts
- Beat to soft peak stage the whites, cream of tartar and salt.
- Gradually add sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in peanut butter followed by cereal.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons 2″ apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle the chopped peanuts over each mound.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Turn oven off and let cookies remain in oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on wire racks.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »