- 1 (19 1/2 ounce)boxfudge brownie mix
- 1/4cupbutter or margarine, melted
- 4ounces softenedcream cheese
- 3/4cuppowdered sugar
- 3/4cupcreamy peanut butter
- 8ounces ready to spreadchocolate fudge frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat Brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky).
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet to make 24 cookies.
- Place approximately 2 inches apart.
- In another bowl mix peanut butter and powdered sugar with spoon until mixture forms a ball.
- With hands, roll teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls.
- Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie (frosting optional).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »