- 3/4cuppeanut butter
- 1packagegraham crackers(single pkg)
- 2tablespoonspowdered sugar
- chocolate syrup
- wax paper
- white chocolate, for melting and dipping the peanutbutter balls in (optional)
- Using a zip lock bag,finely crush the package of graham crackers.
- Then mix in peanutbutter,powder sugar and chocolate syrup.
- Using just enough chocolate syrup to stick dry ingriedents togther.
- For an even better flavor-melt white chocolate in mivcrowave, or can use chocolate, at 45 second intervals until melted.
- Dip the peanutbutter balls in chocolate until covered and set on wax paper and place in refrigerator until set.
- And enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »