- 4whole wheat tortillas
- 1cup thinly slicedsweet apples(works best with sweet, not tart apples)
- 1/2cuppeanut butter
- 1teaspoonSplenda sugar substitute (optional)
- Lay tortillas flat.
- Spread peanut butter evenly between then tortillas, completely covering in a thin layer.
- Drizzle the honey evenly between the tortillas on top of the peanut butter.
- Put one layer of thin apple slices on top of the honey and peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and Splenda, if desired.
- Roll up and cut into bite-sized peices, or serve whole.
- (Depends on who is eating this. As adults, we just bite in, but we cut it into smaller, more managable peices for my nephew).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »