- 1/2cup packeddark brown sugar
- 3/4teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1/8teaspoonground nutmeg
- 2tablespoonsdark rum
- 1tablespoonpeach schnapps (optional)
- 4peaches, peeled and cut into 8 wedges each
- 4scoopsvanilla ice cream
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, stir and cook 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat, pour in rum and schnapps and ignite.
- Place back on burner over medium high heat until flames die out.
- Add peach slices, toss gently and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, scoop ice cream into 4 bowls then spoon peaches and sauce over top.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »