- 1 (12 ounce)packagefrozen raspberries, thawed(not in syrup)
- 1/4cupplain nonfat yogurt
- 2tablespoonslow-fat sour cream
- 1/2teaspoonvanilla extract
- 4largepeaches, halved and pitted
- 1/2cupfresh raspberries
- In food processor, combine frozen raspberries and honey, and process to a puree.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl; discard seeds.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream and vanilla.
- Reserving 1/4 cup raspberry puree, divide the remainder into 4 dessert bowls.
- Dividing evenly, place 2-3 dollops of sour cream mixture on top of raspberry puree in each bowl.
- With a sharp knife, briefly swirl the sour cream mixture and puree into a decorative pattern.
- Place peaches on top of puree and sour cream mixture in bowls.
- Top with fresh raspberries; spoon reserved puree over all.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »