- 3large ripepeaches or2 (15ounce)cans slicedpeaches
- 1 bakedpie shell
- Dip peaches in hot water and skin them.
- Cover peaches in cold water to keep from turning brown.
- If fresh peaches are not available, two 15 ounce cans of canned (and drained) sliced peaches may be used.
- Crush a few peaches at a time to make one cup of crushed peaches.
- Remaining peaches will be sliced directly into the pie crust.
- Make a sauce by combining the sugar, cornstarch, salt, water and one cup crushed peaches.
- Mix together and cook until thickened.
- Arrange remaining sliced peaches in a nice pattern into the baked pie shell.
- Carefully pour cooled sauce over the sliced peaches.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »