- 6cups chopped peeledpeaches
- 2mediumonions, sliced thin
- 1 1/2cupsbrown sugar(up to two cups if sweeter desired)
- 1 3/4cupscider vinegar
- 1lemon, seeded peeled and chopped fine fine in processor
- 2tablespoonsmustard seeds
- 2teaspoonsground ginger
- 1 1/2teaspoonssalt
- 1/2teaspoonred pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients into a stock pot, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered about one hour.
- Stir as it thickens to prevent burning.
- Pour into hot jars, leaving air space, cap and process for 10 minutes in water bath.
- Or place in small containers and freeze.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »