- 2cupsonions, chopped
- 4cupsfresh peachesor frozen peaches, chopped, peeled
- 1cupgolden raisins
- 1cup firmly packedlight brown sugar
- 1/4cup choppedcrystallized ginger
- 1teaspoonmustard seeds
- 1/4teaspooncloves (optional)
- 1/4cupcider vinegar
- Saute the onion in skillet, about 5 minutes.
- Place the onions and the next 8 ingredients in cooker.
- Stir together flour and vinegar, then add to the cooker.
- Cook on low for 5 hours, stirring before the last hour.
- Remove after finished and immediately transfer to sterilized jars.
- (My favorite way to serve: Mix 8 ounces cream cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese, then divide evenly between 4 chicken breasts, pounded flat. Bake about 20 minutes, then top with chutney and continue baking until chicken is done.).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »