- 6ouncescaster sugar
- 3egg whites
- 1/2teaspoonvanilla sugar
- 250mldouble cream
- Beat the egg whites until the mixture stands in peaks.
- Gradually beat in the sugar until the mixture is stiff.
- Fold in the corn flour, vanilla and vinegar.
- Place the mixture in a circle of grease proof paper and bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours at a temperature of 125 degrees Celcius.
- Leave the Pavlova in the oven until the oven is cold Whip the cream and spread over the Pavlova.
- Cover with raspberries.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »