- 2red capsicums
- 1largeSpanish onion(red onion)
- 3clovesgarlic, smashed
- olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1tablespoonbrown sugar
- 500gdry fettuccini(Cook to packet instructions)
- pecorino cheese (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cut Tomatos into eighths, slice Zucchini into strips, cut Capsicum into large squares.
- Place in a”non stick” baking pan, sprinkle with plenty of Salt, Pepper, Olive oil and the Brown sugar.
- Sprinkle the smashed Garlic on top.
- Bake in a 350F or 180C oven for about 40 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile In a saucepan saute onion, add cubed Eggplant and sliced Mushrooms.
- Cover, cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Combine baking pan ingredients into the sauce pan, (scraping in all the pan juices also) when everything is cooked.
- Turn off heat and allow to rest while pasta cooks.
- Mix well into pasta, sprinkle with pecorino and parmesan cheeses if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »