- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 4garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce)cantomatoes, chopped
- 2tablespoons mincedparsley
- 1teaspoondried basil
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- 1 (15 ounce)cancannellini beans, rinsed, drained(white kidney beans)
- 6ouncespasta, your choice, freshly cooked
- Heat oil in heavy, large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, basil and oregano and simmer, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Add beans and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place freshly cooked pasta in bowl.
- Pour sauce over and toss thoroughly.
- Also nice with grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »