- 16ouncesrefried beans(I use the spicy kind)
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese(softened)
- 8ouncessour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce)packagetaco seasoning
- 8ouncescheddar cheese, grated
- 8ouncesmonterey jack cheese, grated
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Spread beans on the bottom of a pie plate or oven safe dish.
- Mix cream cheese and taco seasoning.
- Add sour cream to cream cheese mixture& add a few shakes of Tabasco.
- Spread on top of beans.
- Top with cheddar& monterrey jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- Serve with Frito scoops or tortilla chips.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »