- 1tablespooncanola oil
- 1tablespoon gratedparmesan cheese
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into small chunks.
- Place potato chunks in a plastic bag with the oil, and shake well to coat potatoes evenly.
- Mix seasonings together and add to potatoes.
- Shake to coat.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in the baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning potatoes once during this time.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »