- 2tablespoonsparmesan cheese(grated)
- 1tablespoondried parsley
- 1teaspoon mincedonions
- 1/4teaspoondried oregano
- 1/4teaspoondried basil
- 1/4teaspoondried thyme
- 1/4teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/8teaspoonblack pepperor white pepper
- 1cupsour cream
- Combine the above ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Dip is better if chilled 8 hours or more before serving.
- Stir well before serving.
- Serve with chip, crackers or fresh vegetables.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »