- 1lb smallcremini mushrooms or button mushrooms, washed,dried,tossed in flour
- 1/4cupparmesan cheese
- 1/2teaspoonsalt and pepper
- 3/4-1cupbeeror wateror chicken broth
- oil(for frying)
- Stir together the flour, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, paprika, and beer, water, or chicken broth.
- Heat the oil in a deep frier, deep skillet or whatever you like to fry in to 325F.
- Dip the floured mushrooms into the batter and them set them gently into the oil.
- Fry until browned, about 3-5 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »