- 1cup inexpensive shreddedparmesan cheese(more or less, depending on how many baskets you want to make)
- 1drinking glass
- Heat a 10″ skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle cheese (I just used what seemed to look right, didn’t really measure) into a disk shape in pan, using less cheese around the edges (helps produce the lacy look).
- Allow cheese to get slightly golden underneath, then carefully remove it using a spatula.
- Quickly drape cheese disk, golden side up, over an upside-down glass and form into a bowl.
- Allow to cool completely.
- This produces one basket.
- Repeat instructions until you have the number of baskets needed.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »