- 1/2red bell pepper, julliened
- 1green onion, chopped
- 10Thai basil or regular basil, julliened
- 1 (16 ounce)packagefirm tofu
- 1cupcoconut milk
- 6tablespoonspanang curry paste
- 1tablespoonvegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté bell pepper, onion for 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, blend tofu, coconut milk, curry paste, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a soufflé dish or small casserole and add peppers, onions and basil.
- Place dish in a roasting pan that is filled half way with water.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until soufflé is firm and top is golden brown.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »