- 6sandwich buns, crusty mediterranean type preferred
- 2tablespoonswine vinegar
- 4tablespoonsolive oil
- 1clove crushedgarlic
- 1red onion, sliced
- 3tomatoes, sliced
- 1red bell pepper or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1English cucumber, sliced
- 1cupcanned tuna
- 3hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2cup slicedblack olives
- 12fresh basil leaves
- anchovy fillets, to taste (optional)
- Remove some of the inner part of the rolls to make room for the filling.
- Use bottled dressing or mix together wine vinegar, olive oil, and garlic.
- Spread on the dressing.
- Place the ingredients inside the rolls and then cover.
- Wrap the sandwiches and let them set long enough for the dressing and juices to be absorbed by the roll, about 20 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »