- 3 1/2cupsflour
- 2tablespoonsbaking powder
- 2teaspoonsdill weed (optional)
- 1cup shreddedcheddar cheese
- 1 3/4cupsmilk
- 2eggs, slightly beaten
- 4tablespoons meltedbutteror margarine, cooled to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, dill, salt and cheese; set aside.
- In medium bowl, blend milk, eggs and butter.
- All at once, add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into well greased muffins pans (batter should fill muffin cups to top).
- Bake 20 minutes or until muffins are golden.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »