- 4-5mediumpotatoes, number depending on size
- olive oilor butter
- saltor cumin seedsor paprika
- grease a baking tray.
- wash potatoes and cut in half.
- crisscross the halfs with a knife on the bottom (none peel) side.
- sprinkle cuminseeds or paprika on the baking tray and place the potatoes on top.
- put bits of butter or drops of oil on the potatoes.
- sprinkel with salt and cuminseeds or paprika.
- Leave in oven at 210 celsius for 30 minute or until bottoms are brown and potatoes are done.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »