- 1cupbrown sugar
- 3tablespoonsgranulated sugar
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2teaspoonbaking powder
- 1 3/4cups groundoatmeal(to flour consistency)
- 1/4cupunbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4teaspoonsinstant coffee, finely ground
- 12ounceschocolate chips
- Before starting, grind enough oatmeal in the food processor to make the necessary 1 3/4 cups you will need to make these cookies!Or, if you’re lucky enough to find Oat Flour, use that!
- With electric mixer, blend butter with both sugars, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to mixture- blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon golf ball-size balls of mixture onto prepared cookie sheets (either use cooking spray or parchment paper).
- Bake at 265 degrees for 23 minutes (yes, I know this sounds strange, but trust me, it works!).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »