- 1lbground beef
- 1smallonion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce)canwhite beans, in tomato sauce
- 1 (19 ounce)cankidney beans, drained
- 2 (10 ounce)canscondensed tomato soup
- 1teaspoontaco seasoning
- 1teaspoonchili powder
- 1cupcheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef, (I like to do a huge batch of ground beef using Tish’s recipe#31008 and it works perfectly) place into a Ziploc bag and throw into the freezer.
- The night before serving, defrost overnight.
- (I usually don’t, but some people argue that cooking frozen meat in the crock pot is not safe.).
- Throw everything into the crock pot and cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese and serve.
- I will sometimes serve this on buns as sloppy Joe’s.
- **If desired you can make the entire recipe and freeze already made, then heat to serve. This recipe freezes great!**.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »